A custom design suitable for any team going to South Africa. You might have expected a safari scene, some of the Big 5 animals or some animal print. But for this rugby shirt we challenged our amazing design team to imagine if a Springbok fan got hit on the head and woke up thinking they were a Pacific Islander. We might be biased but we think the result is even better than Faf’s hair. It’s got:
- King Protea flower – the national flower of South Africa
- Bird of Paradise flower – another stunning South African flower
- Blue Cranes – the national bird of South Africa
- Silhouette of Table Mountain behind surfer and in front of turtle on back of shirt
- Turtle – as KwaZulu-Natal has lots of nesting Loggerheads and Leatherbacks
- Pondo Palm tree
- Custom tour badge with colours representing South Africa and England
- Fantastic sunshine, and
- A penguin – always twists my mind when I think of penguins living in South Africa!
We call this type of reversible a ‘Mullet’ as there’s a ‘business’ side of the shirt with the design in club colours. Then on the reverse it’s all party with the design in full colour.